Generation Economic Development
EDCA adheres to a rigorous approach with respect to generation feasibility and economic modeling work used by many clients considering generation development, value optimization, acquisition or divestiture.
EDCA incorporates Monte-Carlo analysis with respect to quantifying volume, price and other key risk components related particularly to asset valuation, energy production and risk/hedging analysis.
Generation Hourly Production Simulations and Dispatch Analysis
- Prepare internally consistent energy and ancillary price forecasts
- Determine energy production for fuel cost and revenue estimates
Preliminary Cost Verification and Detailed Economic Analysis
- Economic Modeling (IRR and cashflow) to support project decisions
- Competitive project comparisons and key market risk analysis
Asset Value and Risk Analysis
- Evaluate asset market value utilizing Monte Carlo risk analysis regarding key input assumptions
Vendor Term Sheet & Contract Negotiation
- Act as a liaison between clients and potential project developers
- Play critical role in defining all contractual elements involved with EPC, operations & off-take agreements
- Aid in the early drafting of project contracts and negotiating position