Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of EDCA without revealing any personal information. However, EDCA needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive EDCA newsletter, or use certain EDCA services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. EDCA will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member's account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- EDCA automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. EDCA may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, EDCA does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- EDCA also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and EDCA assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- EDCA may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of EDCA to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- EDCA may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of EDCA ;
- EDCA has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- EDCA along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
Refunds are available upon request. Due to the nature and format of our products, no refunds are available for products that have been downloaded.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to EDCA . If you have provided personal information to EDCA and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify EDCA at firstname.lastname@example.org