Electric Industry Training
EDCA's principal consultants have been in the electric and natural gas industries for over 20 years on average. EDCA has facilitated or made presentations to many industry wide conferences or corporate sessions on key market fundamentals, regulatory structures, operations etc.
EDCA provides a broad and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of key issues in the industry. This knowledge and experience of market fundamentals, regulatory and industry re-structuring have been formulated into a series of modules that are used in standard or custom training session.
Standard Training Session
- Electric Industry Restructuring (EIR) course provides an in-depth review of the electric power industry size, structure, regulations, restructuring initiatives and issues, market fundamentals and an overview of selected deregulated markets
- The course is offered on multi-company attendee basis at a neutral site
- The course is delivered as a prescheduled 1 day session
Custom Training Sessions
- Any combination of modules from the EIR course material can be tailored to provide a unique workshop session to meet the needs of any company
- Typically delivered at the client site
- The course is typically offered over one or more 2-hours sessions scheduled over several weeks