Energy Procurement & Management
EDCA acts as an agent to help manage the transition from full retail electric service to wholesale energy sale or procurement for any market participant – from generators to consumers.
EDCA provides RFQ development, purchase recommendations, strategies and portfolio monitoring services, including budget assistance and reporting for both electricity and natural gas.
- Provide advice and support with respect to budgeting annual energy costs
- Establish historic and forecast load profiles
- Time-of-use assessment and analysis
- Use sophisticated Monte Carlo techniques to calculate total cost and risk associated with many different fixed price and flow-through options
- Provide value assessment with respect to various procurement options
- Provide price forecast scenarios and sensitivities
Pricing and Contract Negotiation
- Design competitive procurement process
- Seek indicative bid proposals and provide independent transaction advice
- Issue RFP, analyze responses, and make recommendations
- Review and negotiate key contract terms and conditions
- Implementation assistance