*The latest Alberta Electrical Energy Industry Statistics Issue will be included with the 2019 Subscription.
*Purchase price represents the 1-time purchase price. GST is applicable to all prices. Prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
Alberta Electrical Energy Industry Statistics
The 2019 Alberta Electrical Energy Industry Statistics is now available!
The 2019 Edition of the Alberta Electrical Energy Industry Statistics was released on Friday, March 29th, 2019 and is now available for purchase.
In a competitive market environment, key statistical data on various aspects of each of the market segments is paramount to help understand trends and spot opportunities.
The statistical report includes:
- Generation energy production availability, maintenance and forced outage data by unit
- Retail energy market segmentation by consumer category, including exports and losses
- Historical annual data
- Monthly energy and demand for current year
- Monthly energy production for current year
- Alberta internal load and power pool settlement data for the Alberta Integrated Electric System (AIES)
- Other data
Who could benefit from this statistical report?
- Generation Developers / Owners or Project Proponents
- Retailers or Large Industrial Loads
- Wholesale Marketers
- Importers / Exporters
- Power Pool Participants
- Anyone with a long-term vested interest in the Alberta electric industry
Value to the Client:
- Data collected, maintained and validated by experts in the industry
- Most economical way to maintain key market data
- Provides key market data and information to assess your competitive position
- Alberta Electrical Energy Industry Statistical Report
- Issued on an annual basis only post year-end
- Report with electronic database
- Report and database can be purchased separately
Note: Report and data file are delivered electronically in PDF and Excel file formats