*1 Issues are remaining for current 2019 Subscription Year.
*The latest Alberta Electrical Energy Industry Statistics Issue will be included with the 2019 Subscription.
*Purchase price for 2019 reflects the cost for the issues to be delivered in the remaining time period.
*Purchase price represents the 1-time purchase price. GST is applicable to all prices. Prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
Alberta Electrical Energy Industry Statistics
In a competitive market environment, key statistical data on various aspects of each of the market segments is paramount to help understand trends and spot opportunities.
The statistical report includes:
- Generation energy production availability, maintenance and forced outage data by unit
- Retail energy market segmentation by consumer category, including exports and losses
- Historical annual data
- Monthly energy and demand for current year
- Monthly energy production for current year
- Alberta internal load and power pool settlement data for the Alberta Integrated Electric System (AIES)
- Other data
Who could benefit from this statistical report?
- Generation Developers / Owners or Project Proponents
- Retailers or Large Industrial Loads
- Wholesale Marketers
- Importers / Exporters
- Power Pool Participants
- Anyone with a long-term vested interest in the Alberta electric industry
Value to the Client:
- Data collected, maintained and validated by experts in the industry
- Most economical way to maintain key market data
- Provides key market data and information to assess your competitive position
- Alberta Electrical Energy Industry Statistical Report
- Issued on an annual basis only post year-end
- Report with electronic database
- Report and database can be purchased separately
Note: Report and data file are delivered electronically in PDF and Excel file formats